Check out this list of 2013 summer camps and classes in the Tarrant County area.
We're moms too so we understand the multi-tasking, the dirty diapers, the teen angst. Here, you can connect, share and laugh. Please feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old mom2mom login will not work, so please re-register. If you are a star-telegram.com user, you can use your ST login.Join now
- There’s a culinary-focused read for children of all ages. Some even have recipes to try at home.
- The studio has got another hit in its repertoire with this heartfelt story of sisterly love.
- When Kimbell Art Museum officials were planning their new building, exhibition space was their primary need. Second on the list of must-haves was a location for the education department and classrooms.
- Your guide to the joy of the season on local stages: ballet, music and theater.
12/03/13 05:33:05 PM
ATLANTA _ Harry Baron had already lived through a tough week this summer, facing the reality that his wife of 67 years could no longer live at home. Her memory issues were serious, Baron learned, and she needed more care than he could provide.
Now that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are distant nightmares, we can start focusing on great gifts for the season instead of how much we'll save if we stand in line all night. Here are a few of our current favorites.
ORLANDO, Fla. _ Christin Rivas, 14, was fascinated by the small, round toy magnets that you can sculpt into shapes and use to perform magic tricks.
- New speaker series on National Security to begin at UNT
- UT Arlington physicists happy for Nobel Prize winners
- Fort Worth school district sends all parents a letter about Nov. 5 bond
- Mansfield superintendent being treated for cancer
- Fort Worth ISD hiring teachers for Saturday math and reading sessions
- Paid advertising: 2013 summer camps and classes
- Classes 4 Kids
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids!
- Free Things 2 Do
Free ongoing family activities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Kids Eat Free
Where to go to get free -- or nearly free -- kids meals in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Parks & Playgrounds
Where to play in Dallas/Fort Worth