Check out this list of 2013 summer camps and classes in the Tarrant County area.
We're moms too so we understand the multi-tasking, the dirty diapers, the teen angst. Here, you can connect, share and laugh. Please feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old mom2mom login will not work, so please re-register. If you are a star-telegram.com user, you can use your ST login.Join now
- You don’t have to go far to find fun family options, including Gift of Lights, Panther Island Ice and the Gaylord Texan.
- There’s a culinary-focused read for children of all ages. Some even have recipes to try at home.
- The studio has got another hit in its repertoire with this heartfelt story of sisterly love.
- When Kimbell Art Museum officials were planning their new building, exhibition space was their primary need. Second on the list of must-haves was a location for the education department and classrooms.
12/03/13 05:33:05 PM
The suspension of a 6-year-old boy for kissing a girl at school is raising questions about whether the peck should be considered sexual harassment.
When you are little and the world seems so big, it's hard to understand why someone you love is here one day and gone the next.
Dear Mr. Dad, My 14-year-old daughter is obsessed with the idea that she needs to start dating. She says "all of her friends" are doing it, and feels left out. Fourteen just seems too young. I don't think anyone _ boy or girl _ should start 'til at least 16. I want to tell her "over my dead body" but I also don't want to be that dad. What can I do?
- New speaker series on National Security to begin at UNT
- UT Arlington physicists happy for Nobel Prize winners
- Fort Worth school district sends all parents a letter about Nov. 5 bond
- Mansfield superintendent being treated for cancer
- Fort Worth ISD hiring teachers for Saturday math and reading sessions
- Paid advertising: 2013 summer camps and classes
- Classes 4 Kids
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids!
- Free Things 2 Do
Free ongoing family activities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Kids Eat Free
Where to go to get free -- or nearly free -- kids meals in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Parks & Playgrounds
Where to play in Dallas/Fort Worth