Check out this list of 2013 summer camps and classes in the Tarrant County area.
We're moms too so we understand the multi-tasking, the dirty diapers, the teen angst. Here, you can connect, share and laugh. Please feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old mom2mom login will not work, so please re-register. If you are a star-telegram.com user, you can use your ST login.Join now
- These little pops of color or perfume go much further than big, showy plants.
- A number of attractions let you take in the scenery while soaring high above the trees.
- Museums, performance groups and even the government ‘money factory’ get into the picture with activities for all ages
- It’s a conundrum many parents face: what to do with the steady flow of drawings, paintings, collages and more that children bring home from school and camp. Which are the keepers, and — besides sticking them up on the refrigerator with magnets — how can you display them creatively?
- Get most of the work out of the way on Sunday, so weekday dinners will be ready in a snap.
02/21/14 03:43:06 PM
02/10/14 11:49:36 PM
It's a little after 11 p.m. on a cold winter night, at a quiet-but-not-for-long Quicken Loans Arena, about an hour after the Cavaliers wrapped up a victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.
There's nothing that says "play" better than a construction kit - and nothing that says "great way to spend time with your kids" either. So it's no surprise that so many different manufacturers making so many different kits out of so many different materials. This week we take a look at one kit that's traditional - in a very innovative way, and two that actually have an agenda.
My friend has one of those closets most women aspire to, and I'm not referring just to its spaciousness. Her closet is of interest to me because of its contents, because of the way she has so carefully arranged her belongings in segregated sections and clearly marked boxes. It's an organizer's dream, with sturdy shelving and plenty of space to hang items.
- Hey, what's the big idea?
- New speaker series on National Security to begin at UNT
- UT Arlington physicists happy for Nobel Prize winners
- Fort Worth school district sends all parents a letter about Nov. 5 bond
- Mansfield superintendent being treated for cancer
- Paid advertising: 2013 summer camps and classes
- Classes 4 Kids
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids!
- Free Things 2 Do
Free ongoing family activities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Kids Eat Free
Where to go to get free -- or nearly free -- kids meals in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Parks & Playgrounds
Where to play in Dallas/Fort Worth