The Dallas Cowboys took care of some pressing needs last week, signing running back Alfred Morris and defensive end Benson Mayowa. But they still have many other needs. So who do they take with the No. 4 overall choice?
1. Tennessee — Laremy Tunsil, OT, Mississippi: For the second time in four years, the No. 1 overall pick could be an offensive tackle.
2. Cleveland — Jared Goff, QB, Cal: The Browns signed Robert Griffin, but is he a franchise QB? They will have to decide that quickly.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
3. San Diego — DeForest Buckner, DE, Oregon: The Chargers need help up front after ranking 20th in sacks last season.
4. Dallas — Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State: It seems the Cowboys, who had 31 sacks last season, will draft either Buckner or Bosa to fill their most pressing need.
Who was the Cowboys’ pick Feb. 12 in Charean Williams’ NFL Mock Draft 1.0?
5. Jacksonville — Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State: The Jaguars, who ranked 29th against the pass last season, would be much improved in the secondary with Prince Amukamara and Ramsey.
6. Baltimore — Myles Jack, LB, UCLA: Jack still has to prove his knee is OK, so he’s not “out of the woods yet.”
7. San Francisco — Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State: The 49ers haven’t drafted a QB in the first round since taking Alex Smith in 2005.
8. Philadelphia — Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State: They tried the free agency route with DeMarco Murray, and it didn’t work. But new coach Doug Pederson needs a featured back.
9. Tampa Bay — Shaq Lawson, DE, Clemson: The Bucs addressed their cornerback position with Brent Grimes and Josh Robinson in free agency. Although the Bucs also signed DE Robert Ayers, they need more help at the position.
10. NY Giants — Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame: Ereck Flowers had six sacks and eight penalties last season. He needs to move to the right side.
11. Chicago — Sheldon Rankins, DT, Louisville: The Bears played a 3-4 for the first time in team history last season, and Rankins played in a 3-4 at Louisville.
12. New Orleans — A’Shawn Robinson, DT, Alabama: The Saints need defensive help after finishing 31st in total defense.
13. Miami —- Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Florida: The Dolphins need to replace Brent Grimes.
14. Oakland — Reggie Ragland, ILB, Alabama: The Raiders signed CB Sean Smith, OL Kelechi Osemele and OLB Bruce Irvin in free agency, leaving them a hole at middle linebacker.
15. Los Angeles — Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis: The Rams, who drafted Sam Bradford with the No. 1 overall pick in 2010, need a franchise quarterback to sell their product in LA.
16. Detroit — Laquon Treadwell, WR, Mississippi: The Lions need to replace Calvin Johnson.
17. Atlanta — Darron Lee, OLB, Ohio State: The Falcons had a private workout with the speedy linebacker, who ran a 4.43 at the combine.
18. Indianapolis — Jack Conklin, OT, Michigan State: The Colts allowed 37 sacks and a whopping 118 quarterback hits, second-worst in the NFL last season.
19. Buffalo — Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Mississippi: Rex Ryan won’t be scared to pull the trigger on one of the draft’s most talented players despite the red flags.
20. NY Jets — Noah Spence, DE, Eastern Kentucky: The Jets, who had 39 sacks last season, want to get faster on defense.
NFL.com’s Daniel Jeremiah posts his mock 5.0.
21. Washington — Eli Apple, CB, Ohio State: The Redskins face Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. in the division. They need all the corners they can get.
22. Houston — Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor: He gives Brock Osweiler a speedy threat to go with DeAndre Hopkins.
23. Minnesota — Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame: The Vikings have not had a 1,000-yard receiver since Sidney Rice in 2009.
24. Cincinnati — Josh Doctson, WR, TCU: The Bengals need a playmaker to pair with A.J. Green, giving Andy Dalton another weapon.
25. Pittsburgh — Mackensie Alexander, CB, Clemson: It seems a no-brainer that the Steelers will take the best available corner. Check their roster.
26. Seattle — Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State: The Seahawks have to find a replacement for Russell Okung.
27. Green Bay — Jarran Reed, DT, Alabama: The Packers are getting old in the defensive line.
28. Kansas City — William Jackson III, CB, Houston: The Chiefs lost Sean Smith to the Raiders in free agency, leaving them with a need at the position.
29. Arizona — Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama: The Cardinals addressed their pass-rushing need with the trade for Chandler Jones, but, in the deal, they lost their projected center in Jonathan Cooper.
30. Carolina — Kevin Dodd, DE, Clemson: The Panthers need pass-rushing help despite making 44 sacks last season.
31. Denver — Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State: The Broncos need a quarterback more than they need anything else, and they can’t afford to wait until the end of the second round to get one.
2016 NFL Draft
April 28-30, Chicago
First round (1): 4th Pick (4th overall)
Second Round (1): 3rd Pick (34th overall)
Third Round (1): 4th Pick (67th overall)
Fourth Round (2): 3rd Pick (101st overall)
37th Pick (135th overall
Fifth Round (0): Traded to Oakland for Brice Butler
Sixth Round (4) :*14th pick (189th overall)
: 37th pick (212th overall); 41st pick (216th overall)
: 42nd pick (217th overall)
Seventh Round (0): Traded to Seattle for Christine Michael
*14th pick (189th overall) from Oakland for Brice Butler Original 2016 Sixth Round choice was traded to San Francisco for 2015 Seventh Round choice (Geoff Swaim)