Shooting in drug deal turned robbery in Fort Worth
On Friday, police conducted a drug bust of a Fort Worth house where multiple firearms, tens of thousands of dollars and large bags of drugs were found.
Fort Worth SWAT executed the search warrant of the house at 1:42 a.m. at a house on Purington Avenue in Fort Worth. Inside, they arrested Christopher Hernandez, also known as “Fatboy,” and Miguel Andrade. Two other people not named in charges were also arrested in the house.
Inside the house, investigators found the following, according to court documents:
- A duffel bag filled with eight bricks of cocaine weighing 9,306 grams
- A backpack filled with $33,460 and 766 grams of cocaine
- A drug ledger
- Digital scales
- 87 grams of cocaine inside the pocket of a pool table
- 147 additional grams of cocaine throughout the house
- 86 grams of crack cocaine
Hernandez and Andrade were charged with possessing and distributing cocaine.
Police said it appears Hernandez and Andrade were using the pool table in the house to break down kilograms of cocaine into powder, which was then placed in pockets of the pool table for distribution.