Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
- TCU blew the home game against Tech.
- Patterson flew back to Kansas for the memorial service for his mother.
- Running back Kennedy Snell announced his intention to transfer. His playing time had dwindled and the guy who was thought to be a valuable toy in the mold of returner/running back KaVontae Turpin was lost on the depth chart
- Three recruits announced they were withdrawing their verbal commitments from TCU, including one who will likely go to Texas.
- Both Robinson and Collins played against Oklahoma.