. If you’re headed to Oxnard, Calif. to take in Cowboys’ training camp over the next month, there are a few changes from previous years. Most notably, the midway has essentially changed sides and is now on the golf course side of the complex.
Among the changes:
▪ Bigger bleachers, including two 1,000-seat bleachers.
▪ A beer garden sponsored by Miller, which will start selling at 12:30 p.m. when the midway opens and will stop selling 30 minutes prior to conclusion of practice. The garden is located on the golf course side and will feature TVs, picnic table and games (corn hole or bean bag toss). This area is restricted for adults 21 and up.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
▪ The Kids Zone has been moved to the golf course side of the complex, and will feature three inflatables. The City of Oxnard has also paved a walkway area for those visiting the Kids Zone and beer garden.
▪ There will be food trucks each day at practice to add more of a variety of food, including a Nothing Bundt Cakes truck.
▪ There will be three merchandise trucks and a custom jersey tent, which is back from last year.