The Dallas Cowboys were not a very good football team in 2017.
In 2016, Dallas struck gold by drafting Elliott (No. 4 overall) and Prescott (No. 135 overall). Prescott would go on to win Rookie-of-the-Year honors, while Elliott rushed for over 1,600 yards and 15 scores in his freshman campaign.
This past season, both player suffered setbacks. Elliott was eventually forced to serve a six-game suspension for an alleged domestic violence incident. Prescott, meanwhile, struggled to replicate the same type of success he enjoyed in his first year.
It’s clear that didn’t stop fans from supporting both players.
The top player on the list was Eagles QB Carson Wentz while Patriots great Tom Brady was second.
TOP 30 NFL PLAYERS JERSEYS FROM 2017 SEASON
1. Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
2. Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
3. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
4. Antonio Brown, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
6. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
7. Alejandro Villanueva, OT, Pittsburgh Steelers
8. Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots
9. Adam Thielen, WR, Minnesota Vikings
10. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks