Fort Worth

15-year-old boy shot, wounded during drive-by shooting in south Fort Worth, police say

A 15-year-old boy was shot and wounded early Monday during a drive-by shooting in south Fort Worth, authorities said.

No one had been arrested.

The shooting was reported just after 3 a.m. in the 1000 block of West Boyce Ave.

Police responded to a shooting call and found the wounded teen.

The 15-year-old was treated at the scene and released, police said.

Fort Worth police did not release any further information on the shooting.

This story was originally published January 31, 2022 at 5:54 AM.

Domingo Ramirez Jr.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Domingo Ramirez Jr. was a breaking news reporter for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and spent more than 35 years in journalism.
Get unlimited digital access
#ReadLocal

Try 1 month for $1

CLAIM OFFER