Business

Arlington commercial real estate firm opens Fort Worth office

Russell Feed & Supply has opened its new Azle location at 1312 NW Parkway. The store is 50 percent larger than its previous location. It will feature a propane filling station, bulk fertilizer, a much larger selection of products and increased parking. Russell Feed & Supply, a 17-year-old company founded by Kenny and Teresa Russell, has seven stores.
Russell Feed & Supply has opened its new Azle location at 1312 NW Parkway. The store is 50 percent larger than its previous location. It will feature a propane filling station, bulk fertilizer, a much larger selection of products and increased parking. Russell Feed & Supply, a 17-year-old company founded by Kenny and Teresa Russell, has seven stores. Russell Feed

Arlington-based Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance DFW has opened a Fort Worth office in University Centre I at 1300 S. University Dr.

“We’ve always done a good part of our business in Fort Worth,” said Theron Bryant, a CBCA DFW principal. Bryant will lead the office.

“We are looking forward to more day-to-day exposure with an office closer to the Central Business District and the synergies that define Fort Worth in the commercial real estate marketplace,” he said.

Arlington church sells buildings

Trinity United Methodist Church in Arlington has sold some property near its former sanctuary on West Park Row Drive.

Newport Investments has bought the former Wesley House at 3216 W. Park Row Dr. in Arlington. The 9,828-square-foot office building will be leased as a multi-tenant office income property.

And, The Prayer Room DFW has bought the church’s Bristol House at 1503 Nora Dr. The 6,146-square-foot building will be used as The Prayer Room’s Missions Base. It is currently located in the Prince of Peach Church in Arlington.

David Keal with Aubrey Keal Commercial Real Estate represented Trinity United Methodist Church in the deal. He and Aubrey Keal negotiated the deal to The Prayer Room Missions Base.

Main Street building leased

Two Fort Worth firms and an Arlington business are moving to South Main Street in Fort Worth.

The Joeckel Law Firm and Brandera Inc., now at 1117 W. Magnolia Ave., have leased the 2,790-square-foot third floor at 219 S. Main St. for their offices, and Vivicare, Inc., located at 255 N. Center St. in Arlington, will lease the building’s second floor.

The businesses plan to move in by June 1.

Casey Tounget and Theron Bryant with CBCA DFW represented the tenants. Blake Lloyd with CBRE represented the landlord, 1915 South Main Llc., an entity of James R. Harris Partners in Fort Worth.

The 1926 building is 12,970 square feet. The first floor is connected at 215 and 219 S. Main St. The structure originally housed a cafe on the ground floor and a boardinghouse on the upper levels.

It was once the longtime office of the Region & Wilson Advertising & Public Relations firm and was once leased as a regional office for Illinois-based Greenlee Textron. More recently, Wendy Davis used the building as the campaign headquarters for her gubernatorial run.

First Baptist Grapevine sells land

The First Baptist Church of Grapevine has sold a 26.8-acre tract along William D. Tate Avenue to the chief executive of a San Antonio-based auto dealership.

The land is north of Prospect Parkway and north of Classic Chevrolet. According to deed records, the land was sold in mid-February to Abigail G. Kampmann, who is CEO of Principle Auto in San Antonio, which operates Porsche, BMW, Volvo and Mini Cooper dealerships.

The land is also near where Dallas-based car dealer Sam Pack bought land for a Subaru dealership.

Kampmann did not return a phone call seeking comment on the land deal. A woman who answered her phone confirmed the purchase but said it has been decided yet how the land will be used.

The Tarrant Appraisal District values the land at $5.2 million.

Transactions

SEC Arbrook Boulevard and Matlock Road, Arlington

Red Wing Shoe Store has leased 1,500 square feet of retail space in Arbrook Square Shopping Center. Cameron Haddad with NAI Robert Lynn represented the tenant. Cynthia Bailey with Windstar Properties represented the landlord.

5116 Northeast Parkway, Fort Worth

Custom Rack has leased 15,000 square feet of industrial space from SE & AE Investments. Jeff Givens and Tracy Georges with Transwestern represented the tenant. Sarah LanCarte with Transwestern represented the landlord.

501 S. Henderson St., Fort Worth

SCB Real Investment bought this 2,640-square-foot building. Colt Power with NAI Robert Lynn represented the seller.

2421 W. Seventh St., Fort Worth

Fleetscreen has leased 1,598 square feet of office space with So7 No. 3 Ltd. Kelly Whaley, Jack Huff and Kyle Poulson with Transwestern represented the tenant.

2617 Weisenberger St., Fort Worth

Ron Sturgeon Real Estate has bought this 8,220-square-foot building from GT Graham Investments. Gary Vasseur with Vasseur Commercial Real Estate represented the buyer, who plans a multi-unit salon. Trey Presswood with Panther Real Estate Solutions represented the seller.

Sandra Baker, 817-390-7727

Twitter: @SandraBakerFWST

  Comments