Burger fan is set for life
If Tax Day has you feeling poor or puny, some restaurants and bars have a solution that doesn’t require an accountant.
Here’s a few of the Tax Day dining and drink specials. And you don’t have to wait for this payback:
▪ BurgerFi in Fort Worth and Arlington offers $4.15 double cheeseburgers if you download the smartphone app and join their rewards program. The chain was recently honored as having the best, highest-grade hormone-free beef of any chain, along with Shake Shack.
▪ Potbelly Sandwiches is offering buy-one-get-one on any entree.
▪ Grimaldi’s Pizza in Clearfork and Grapevine offers a $10.40 cheese pizza.
▪ B&B Butchers & Restaurant is offering two martinis for the price of one until 6 p.m. You have to buy an appetizer.
▪ McDonald’s has a $2 10-piece McNuggets box or a buy-one-McGriddle-get-one-for-25-cents, both with its smartphone app.
▪ Dunkin’ Donuts offers $1 medium coffees.