A quick look at the Main Street Arts Festival
It’s four days of art, music and food at the 34th Main St. Fort Worth Arts Festival. Here’s what you need to know:
April 11: 10 am-10 pm
April 12: 10 am-11 pm
April 13: 10 am-11 pm
April 14: 10 am-8 pm
Spanning 27 city blocks down and around Main Street in downtown Fort Worth.
Parking is available throughout downtown. You can use this parking map to see availability.
- Main Street from 2nd to 3rd Street
- Main Street from 5th to 9th Street
- 9th Street from Houston to Commerce Street
- 9th Street from Commerce to Calhoun Street
- Houston Street northbound lane from 9th to 11th Street (closed to all but local traffic)
- TEXRail and Trinity Railway Express are operating all four days of the festival at the Fort Worth Central Station two blocks away.
- Trinity Metro bus routes 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 46 and 89 are operating normal schedules.
- Fort Worth B-Cycle has 14 bike-sharing stations within walking distance of the festival.
Good to know
- Artists booths close earlier than the festival. Thursday-Saturday it’s 8 p.m. Sunday it’s 6 p.m.
- Coupons are used for food and drinks with a strip of 10 costing $10.
- Pets are not allowed except for service dogs.