I began this season with $50 of Monopoly money. I will mock bet, against the line, five games from college/NFL every week. Over the last two years, I am plus $110 which confirms what we already know - I am a winner.
Last week - perfection. Not surprised. My genius gene just took a while to kick in.
Overall record: 37-37-2
LAST WEEK: 5-0
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
1. Army vs. Navy o/u 57.5: WIN
2. Bengals at Browns (-1). BENGALS. WIN
3. Cowboys at Eagles (-3.5). COWBOYS. WIN
4. Saints (-3) at Bears. SAINTS. WIN
5. Vikings at Lions (-7). VIKINGS. WIN
THIS WEEK: 5-0
1. Utah (-2.5) v. Colorado State. UTES. Take the Pac 12 team in the Las Vegas Bowl.
2. BYU v. Memphis o/u: 55.5: OVER. Just enough points in the Miami Beach Bowl.
3. Det Lions (-8.5) at Bears. LIONS. Detroit’s record in cold weather games is awful, but the Bears are a mess.
4. KC Chiefs at Steelers (-3). STEELERS. Weird team that should win.
5. Ravens (-5) at Texans. RAVENS. Texas QB situation is a disaster.