My annual civic duty to give back has commenced with the return of the football season. The rules are simple: I pick five games each weekend and pick them against the line with an imaginary $10 on each game. This way I lose nothing, but I prove how smart I is, at. Take this advice to Vegas, Atlantic City and your bookie. If you lose all of your money, you don’t know me.
Rebounded last week with a respectable 3-2 record.
Overall Record: 7-8; -$10
THIS WEEK’S PICKS
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
1. Baylor v. Texas Tech over/under: 90 - OVER. Just too many points, but ... why not?
2. Notre Dame at Clemson (-3). CLEMSON. The injuries have to get the Irish ... right?
3. Eagles (-3) at Redskins. EAGLES. Chip Kelly’s team will not be a mess all season.
4. Lions at Seahawks (-10). LIONS. Too many points to pass up.
5. Chiefs at Bengals (-3.5). BENGALS. Give me the Kool-aid.