My annual civic duty to give back has commenced with the return of the football season. The rules are simple: I pick five games each weekend and pick them against the line with an imaginary $10 on each game. This way I lose nothing, but I prove how smart I is, at. Take this advice to Vegas, Atlantic City and your bookie. If you lose all of your money, you don’t know me.
Another bad week because the teams I picked clearly have it in for me. Time to get well. I just gotta get hot and this stuff will turn around.
Last week: 2-3
Overall Record: 4-6; -$20
THIS WEEK’S PICKS
1. TCU (-6) at Texas Tech. Coach Bro’. Line opened at 13. Too many defensive players are out for TCU.
2. Kansas at Rutgers (-13.5). SCARLET KNIGHTS. Why are they playing this game? At all?
3. Bengals at Ravens (-2.5). RAVENS. No way Balt. drops to 0-3.
4. Eagles at Jets (-2). EAGLES. Can’t see Philly dropping to 0-3.
5. Tampa Bay Bucs at Houston Oilers, over/under 40.5: UNDER. Too many points for Jameis.