The Texas Rangers FanFest schedule for Saturday at Globe Life Park includes just about every current player and some of the biggest names in club history. Autograph hounds will have a chance to get that signature they’ve longed for from just about every Rangers star. Except for the Rangers biggest star of all.
The only absence on Saturday’s schedule appears to be Adrian Beltre.
The event, which goes from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., features seven designated autograph sessions. The first 6,000 fans in attendance are eligible to receive a winning autograph card, which can be found in the center of the event program.
Fan Fest autograph schedule:
Ivan Rodriguez, 9:30 a.m.
Cole Hamels, 10:20 a.m.
Joey Gallo, 11 a.m.
Nomar Mazara, noon
Elvis Andrus, 12:30 p.m.
Michael Young, 1:30 p.m.
Shin-Soo Choo, 2 p.m.
Other players and coaches, including manager Jeff Banister will also be available for autographs. An updated schedule with additional autograph times will be included in an insert within the Fan Fest program handed out at the gates. Position in the autograph lines are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Players will sign approximately 225 autographs per session and will not sign beyond their allotted time. A limited amount of Fast Passes, which give holders the opportunity to skip to the front of the each autograph session, are available for sale at texasrangers.com.
Updates to the autograph schedule can be found at texasrangers.com/fanfest.
Rangers Players/Alumni/Coaches Signing Autographs: Elvis Andrus, Jeff Banister, Tony Barnette, Preston Beck, Austin Bibens-Dirkx, Matt Bush, Willie Calhoun, Alex Claudio, Robinson Chirinos, Shin-Soo Choo, Kyle Cody, Delino DeShields, Jake Diekman, Doug Fister, Joey Gallo, Nick Gardewine, Reed Garrett, Tom Grieve, Cole Hamels, Keone Kela, Colby Lewis, Chris Martin, Nomar Mazara, Mike Minor, Matt Moore, Rougned Odor, Darren Oliver, Martin Perez, Drew Robinson, Ivan Rodriguez, Ricardo Rodriguez, Jeff Russell, Jose Trevino, Michael Young.
Individuals Participating in Question and Answer Sessions: Elvis Andrus, Jeff Banister, Jon Daniels, Ivan Rodriguez, Rangers TV/Radio Announcers, Baseball Analytics Session.
Highlights of Fan Fest:
▪ Interactive Question & Answer sessions with Rangers executives, players and announcers in the Home Run Porch
▪ On-field events to include running the bases, home run derby in left field, and photo opportunities (weather permitting)
▪ Free tours of the Rangers clubhouse and dugout
▪ Free play in the Rangers Kids Zone and autographs by Rangers Captain
▪ Photo stage with current and former Rangers players
▪ Rangers Baseball Foundation Sale
▪ Food and beverages on sale at The Short Stop Grill, Rebecca Creek Saloon, and other Ballpark concession stands
▪ Merchandise on sale at the Majestic Grand Slam Gift Shop in centerfield