1. Texas: The state’s top recruit, linebacker Malik Jefferson, headlines Charlie Strong’s first full class, which includes 19 four-stars or higher.
2. Oklahoma: The Sooners got a late boost by landing New Orleans linebacker Arthur McGinnis, to go along with signing four-stars in running back Rodney Anderson and Neville Gallimore.
3. Baylor: The Bears’ best signee, quarterback Jarrett Stidham, was a late flip from Texas Tech.
4. TCU: The Frogs’ class is still solid but took a hit when WR J.F. Thomas signed with Texas Tech instead.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
5. Texas Tech: The Red Raiders got a boost Wednesday by landing Dallas WR J.F. Thomas.
6. West Virginia: The Mountaineers bring in two solid cornerbacks in Tyrek Cole and Rasul Douglas and a talented quarterback in David Sills.
7. Oklahoma State: Dallas DT Darrion Daniels and dual-threat QB John Kolar headline the Cowboys’ class.
8. Kansas State: The Wildcats’ defense should be helped by the additions of DeSoto DT Bryce English and Lawton (Okla.) CB Darreyl Patterson.
9. Kansas: New coach David Beaty’s first class includes 19 Texans.
10. Iowa State: Georgia LB Joshua Thomas and Mississippi DT Demond Tucker lead the Cyclones’ class.