After plenty of twists and turns, another recruiting season is in the books.
And although the new early signing period meant that there were fewer uncommitted players than usual this February, there was still plenty of drama.
Texas and head coach Tom Herman brought in the Longhorns' best class in years. Despite being at somewhat of a disadvantage, Texas A&M and new head coach Jimbo Fisher flipped two four-star recruits by day's end.
Of course, a number of recruits from each school couldn't resist getting into a lengthy Twitter war yesterday afternoon.
Here is how the state's major programs finished in the national team recruiting rankings, according to 247Sports.com:
3. Texas: 2 5-star recruits, 17 4-star recruits, 8 3-star recruits
17. Texas A&M: 13 4-star recruits, 10 3-star recruits
25. TCU: 5 4-star recruits, 17 3-star recruits
30. Baylor: 6 4-star recruits, 17 3-star recruits
73. Houston: 19 3-star recruits
74. Texas Tech: 1 4-star recruit, 16 3-star recruits
85. Texas-San Antonio: 16 3-star recruits
89. SMU: 15 3-star recruits