The Salvation Army has cooling stations open across North Texas.
Two stations are open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week: The Salvation Army Homeless Shelter at 1855 E. Lancaster Ave. in Fort Worth and The Salvation Army Homeless Shelter at 5302 Harry Hines Blvd. in Dallas.
Also, a total of 12 Salvation Army community centers have cooling stations available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- Fort Worth, Northside Corps, 3023 N.W. 24th St.
- Arlington, 712 W. Abram St.
- Denton, 1508 E. McKinney St.
- Cedar Crest (East Oak Cliff), 1007 Hutchins Road
- Irving, 250 E. Grauwyler Road
- McKinney, 600 Wilson Creek Parkway
- Oak Cliff, 1617 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Pleasant Grove, 8341 Elam Road
- Garland, 451 W. Ave D
- Lewisville, 207 Elm St.
- Plano, 3528 E. 14th St.
- Waxahachie, 620 Farley St.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram