Time is almost out.
The deadline to register to vote in the upcoming municipal elections is Thursday, with early voting starting April 28.
Postage-paid voter registration applications, for new registrations or updates, are available at the Tarrant County Elections Center, all Tarrant county sub-courthouses, post offices, city halls, libraries and public assistance offices in Tarrant county.
The applications is also available online at http://tcweb.tarrantcounty.com/evote/lib/evote
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Tarrant County residents can check their registration status online at https://gisit.tarrantcounty.com/VoterLookup/.
Big-money issues are on local May 10 ballots, including a $292 million bond program for Fort Worth and a $663.1 million bond package for the Arlington school district.
Early voting in Tarrant County
Early voting for the May 10 municipal election runs from April 28 - May 6; from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. April 28-May 2, 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 3, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. on May 4 and from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 5-6.
• Main early voting site: Tarrant County Election Center, 2700 Premier St. Fort Worth
• Bob Duncan Center, 2800 South Center St., Arlington
• Elzie Odom Athletic Center, 1601 NE Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington
• Center for Community Service Junior League of Arlington, 4002 West Pioneer Parkway, Arlington
• South Service Center, 1100 SW Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington
• Tarrant County Sub‐Courthouse in Arlington, 700 E. Abram St. Arlington
• B J Clark Annex Room 4, 603 Southeast Parkway, Azle
• Bedford Public Library, 2424 Forest Ridge Dr., Bedford
• Colleyville City Hall, 100 Main St., Colleyville
• Crowley Community Center, 900 E. Glendale St., Crowley
• Euless Public Library, 201 N. Ector Dr., Euless
• Forest Hill Civic and Convention Center, 6901 Wichita St., Forest Hill
• All Saints Catholic Church Parish Hall , 200 N.W. 20th St., Fort Worth
• Diamond Hill/Jarvis Library, 1300 Northeast 35th St., Fort Worth
• Griffin Sub‐Courthouse, 3212 Miller Ave., Fort Worth
• Handley-Meadowbrook Community Center, 6201 Beaty St., Fort Worth
• James Avenue Service Center, 5001 James Ave., Fort Worth
• JPS Health Center Viola M. Pitts/Como Lower Level – Suite 100, 4701 Bryant Irvin Rd. N., Fort Worth
• Northwest Branch Library, 6228 Crystal Lake Dr., Fort Worth
• Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap St., Fort Worth
• Sendera Ranch Elementary School, 1216 Diamond Back Ln., Fort Worth
• Southside Community Center, 959 E. Rosedale St., Fort Worth
• Southwest Sub‐Courthouse, 6551 Granbury Rd., Fort Worth
• Summerglen Branch Library, 4205 Basswood Blvd. Fort Worth
• Tarrant County Plaza Building, 201 Burnett St. Fort Worth
• Villages of Woodland Springs Amenity Center, 12209 Timberland Blvd. Fort Worth
• Worth Heights Community Center, 3551 New York Ave. Fort Worth
• Asia Times Square, 2615 W. Pioneer Parkway, Grand Prairie
• Lake Park Operations Center, 5610 Lake Ridge Parkway, Grand Prairie
• Grapevine Convention Center, 1209 S. Main St., Grapevine
• Haltom City Northeast Center, 3201 Friendly Ln., Haltom City
• Haslet Public Library, 100 Gammil St., Haslet
• Hurst Recreation Center, 700 Mary Dr., Hurst
• Keller Town Hall, 1100 Bear Creek Parkway, Keller
• Mansfield Sub‐Courthouse, 1100 E. Broad St., Mansfield
• Richland Hills Community Center, 3204 Diana Dr., Richland Hills
• River Oaks City Hall, 4900 River Oaks Blvd., River Oaks
• John M. Tidwell Middle School, 3937 Haslet‐Roanoke Rd., Roanoke
• Eagle Mountain‐Saginaw ISD Administration Building 6 – Training Room, 1200 Old Decatur Rd., Saginaw
• City of Sansom Park City Hall, 5705 Azle Ave., Sansom Park
• Southlake Town Hall, 1400 Main St., Southlake
• Watauga City Hall, 7105 Whitley Rd., Watauga