Fort Worth

Woman seriously burned in 3 a.m. kitchen fire

A woman was seriously injured early Wednesday in a Fort Worth kitchen fire.
A woman was seriously injured early Wednesday in a Fort Worth kitchen fire.

A woman was seriously injured at about 3 a.m. Wednesday in an apartment kitchen fire, a fire official said.

No other injuries were reported in blaze in the 1500 block of Homedale Drive at Park Place Apartments.

The woman was taken to the burn unit at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. Her condition was not available.

Her name was not released by authorities.

Nov. 29, 2017 woman burned homedeale dr.jpg
A grease fire at an apartment on Homedale Drive in Fort Worth early Wednesday left a woman seriously burned. Courtesy: Google Maps


The grease fire was contained to the kitchen, according to fire reports.

Domingo Ramirez Jr.: 817-390-7763, @mingoramirezjr







  Comments