Keep a stash of sofrito on hand and you’ll always be one step ahead. The only thing easier than making this flavorful Spanish sauce is finding ways to use it.
More ways to use sofrito
• Mix with mayonnaise for a sandwich spread.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
• Combine with softened butter and use to top a steak or fish fillet.
• Toss with steamed vegetables.
• Spread on toast and top with tuna and parsley.
• Use as a base for soup or beans.
• Stir into dry rice, cook, then mix in peas.