The Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center topped all of DFW in alcohol sales for the month of April, bringing in $1.87 million, according to the Texas Comptroller's office.
Following AT&T Stadium’s domination during the Dallas Cowboys season, this is the third consecutive month that the massive resort on Lake Grapevine has led DFW.
In April, the Gaylord Texan topped the entire state of Texas in sales of wine, beer and mixed drinks, edging out the JW Marriott Hill Country Resort & Spa near San Antonio, which earned $1.85 million.
Earlier this year, the Gaylord announced it will add 300 guest rooms and 86,000 square feet of meeting space in a $120 million expansion, so don't look for things to slow down anytime soon. And they did unveil a $5 million expansion to its waterpark, Paradise Springs, in late May.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
Here are the top 25 in alcohol sales in April in DFW:
1) Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center $1.87 million
2) American Airlines Center $1.31 million
3) Toyota Stadium $1.14 million
4) Happiest Hour $1.07 million
5) Hilton Anatole Hotel $1.06 million
6) Globe Life Park $969,162
7) Omni Dallas Hotel $967,354
8) AT&T Stadium $837,251
9) Varsity Tavern $727,472
10) Four Seasons Resort and Club in Las Colinas $662,594
11) The Joule, Dallas $605,170
12) Katy Trail Ice House $602,388
13) Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie $585,173
14) Clutch Bar & Restaurant $566,827
15) House of Blues $567,797
16) The Rustic $555,070
17) Baby Dolls Saloon Dallas $547,371
18) Ritz-Carlton, Dallas $527,182
19) Billy Bob's Texas $505,324
20) TopGolf The Colony $498, 234
21) Omni Fort Worth Hotel $478,562
22) Kung Fu Saloon $467,885
23) Joe T. Garcia's $453,195
24) Hyatt Regency Hotel $452,930
25) Nick and Sam's Steakhouse $439,708
FOLLOW JAY BETSILL ON TWITTER @THEFAMOUSJAY