The fourth annual Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival, which started Thursday and continues through Saturday, lists more than 150 chefs, brewers, distillers and mixologists among this year’s talent.
Highlighting everything from burgers and barbecue to fine dining and desserts, the festival truly is a showcase for DFW’s culinary all-stars. And because it coincides with the start of the 2017 baseball season, (the Texas Rangers swing into action Monday at home), we couldn’t resist giving a dozen of the area’s Topps Chefs the trading card treatment.
But ours are totally free.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Star-Telegram
So “batter up!,” and start collecting a few delicious details on the starting lineup of FWFWF chefs.
Click the top right button on the cards for our Topps Chefs stats.
Fort Worth Food + Wine Festival events
- 6-9 p.m. Thursday
- W.R. Watt Arena at Will Rogers Memorial Center, Fort Worth
- $60; $75 for VIP early entry
The Main Event
- 6-9 p.m. Friday
- Pier 1 Imports Building, 100 Pier 1 Place, Fort Worth
- $125; or $150 for VIP. Event features more than 100 wines, craft beers and spirits to pair with bites from dozens of DFW chefs.
- 9-11:30 p.m. Friday
- The Shack at Panther Island, 395 Purcey St., Fort Worth
- $55; $65 for VIP
- 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday.
- Pier 1 Imports Building
- $65; $75 for VIP. Brunch-themed event (including mimosa and bloody mary bars)
- 6-9 p.m. Saturday
- Heart of the Ranch at Clearfork
- Sold out