MANSFIELD -- A 24-year-old Arlington man was electrocuted Wednesday while working on an addition to a Mansfield home.
Guadalupe Pena-Cervantes was part of a construction crew that was pouring concrete at a home in the 100 block of Wildwood Court when he struck a power line with a metal pole, said Mansfield police spokeswoman Sonia Brannen.
The incident occurred shortly after noon Wednesday and Pena-Cervantes was pronounced dead about an hour later at Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.