Two firefighters were injured Monday afternoon battling a blaze in the 300 block of Polo Trail.
Firefighters from Keller and Southlake, who were not identified, suffered second-degree burns to their necks, a Colleyville spokeswoman said Monday night. They were transported to Baylor Medical Center at Grapevine, and their conditions were not available.
Residents in the house escaped the fire, which was reported about 5 p.m.
Colleyville spokeswoman Mona Gandy said the fire started in a laundry room, then spread to the second story.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Firefighters from Colleyville, North Richland Hills, Grapevine, Keller, Haltom City, Bedford and Southlake extinguished the flames in less than 30 minutes.