▪ Strangers in a Strange Land: The Refugee Crisis, 7-8 p.m. with Q&A from 8 to 8:30 p.m., Oct. 27, White Chapel United Methodist Church, 185 S. Southlake Blvd., Southlake. Panel of Multi-Ethnic Refugees (now residents) from Tarrant County.
▪ 50th anniversary celebration, through October, Harvey Avenue Baptist Church, 1257 E. Harvey Ave., Fort Worth. Services will be held Sunday and Oct. 30 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the church and its pastor, the Rev. R.L. Rogers.
▪ 36th annual Craft Fair, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Sunday, St. Michael Catholic Church, 3713 Harwood Road, Bedford. Items include crafts, gifts, communion veils, jewelry, quilts, floral designs, baby and children’s clothes, plus a bake sale. Free.
▪ Evensong, 6 p.m. Sunday, All Saints’ Episcopal Church, 5001 Crestline Road, Fort Worth. Performed by All Saints’ Choir, directed by organist and choirmaster Frederick Grimes. Free.
▪ Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat, 4-7 p.m. Saturday, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 7001 Trail Lake Drive, Fort Worth. Features bounce houses, costume contest, live music and food.
▪ Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat, 4-6 p.m. Saturday, The Welcome Table Christian Church, 4600 Highwood Drive, Arlington. Features treats, games, free hot dogs, bounce house and Exploration Truck from Perot Museum.
▪ National Multi-ethnic Church Conference, Nov. 1-3, Northeood Church, 1870 Rufe Snow Drive, Keller. The conference is expected to draw more than 1,200 people and will feature 82 speakers, including Dr. John M. Perkins, Matt Chandler, Miles McPherson, Noemi Chavez, Ed Stetzer, Choco de Jesus, Bob Roberts and Gail Song Bantum teaching in 68 workshops. Information: www.mosaix2016.com.
▪ Kirk Franklin concert, 8 p.m. Nov. 18, Mansfield ISD Center for the Performing Arts, 1110 W. Debbie Lane. Ten-time Grammy Award winner Kirk Franklin will perform. Select choir students and the All-District High School Gospel Choir will open the show. Tickets can be purchased 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Center for the Performing Arts.
Email announcements at least two weeks before the desired publication date to firstname.lastname@example.org.