Do you want to get closer to the Dallas Cowboys?
Have you ever wanted to experience the place where the team trains and works?
The Cowboys’ world corporate headquarters will be open to the general public for tours beginning January 9, 2017.
The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco opened in August.
The 15-person VIP Tour runs 1 hour and 15 minutes. Twenty public tours will operate daily, every 30 minutes between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Tour stops might change to accommodate team practices, event bookings at Ford Center and other parts of The Star, resulting in route changes.
Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to buy tour tickets starting today during an exclusive internet-only pre-sale event, with general public availability beginning Wednesday at 10 a.m.. All-access pricing is $32.50 for adults and $27.50 for kids, seniors and those with a valid military ID.
Group tours for 10 or more are also available at $25 per person. Tours offered in Spanish and American Sign Language will be made available upon request.
To purchase tickets, visit the Ford Center ticket window or TheStarInFrisco.com/tours. For more information, call 972-497-4720.
Highlights of the VIP Guided Tour include:
▪ The Ford Center, a 510,000 square-foot indoor athletic facility.
▪ The War Room. In 2017, the NFL draft will be conducted in this room with superior technology and fully interactive video wall.
▪ The Nike Star Walk, a collection of the 10 most significant milestones in Dallas Cowboys history, along with a display of the evolution of the team’s uniforms dating back to 1960.
▪ Super Bowl Memorabilia & Station, a complete collection of memorabilia from all five Super Bowl championships including a display of all five Super Bowl Trophies and Rings from the years of 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995.
▪ Grand Atrium. The atrium has Italian marble floors that are adorned with names and quotes of Dallas Cowboys players and coaches.