The 2018 Maroon & White game, which is expected to be televised on the SEC Network, will feature a host of "fan-friendly enhancements," according to a news release.
Enhancements to the game include:
- Free admission "for the first time in memory, perhaps ever"
- No tickets required, except in the Suites, Clubs, and Loge areas
- Regular season game presentation, featuring "much of the normal pageantry of a Fall Saturday at Kyle Field, including a full Aggie Fan Zone"
- A better viewing experience for fans with a conventional game featuring traditional scoring and no scripting of plays
- Concession stands open with basic food and beverage options
- The announcement of the football team's spring awards at halftime
- Fans invited to come down to the field to enjoy Kyle Field after the game
Never miss a local story.
The Aggies' spring game will be 4 p.m. Saturday, April 14, at Kyle Field in College Station.