Final Four weekend schedule for North Texas
03/31/2014 8:02 PM
03/31/2014 8:03 PM
College slam dunk and 3-point championships: Moody Coliseum, Dallas, 8 p.m. Tickets: ticketmaster.com, 800-745-3000.
Friday• Final Four Friday and College All-Star Game: AT&T Stadium, Arlington. Doors open at 11 a.m. Practice schedule: UConn, 12-12:50 p.m., Florida, 1-1:50 p.m., Kentucky, 2-2:50 p.m., Wisconsin, 3-3:50 p.m. All-Star Game, 4:30 p.m. Free.
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park, Dallas: Jason Aldean headlining, 4-10:30 p.m. Free.
Friday-Monday• Bracket Town: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas. $5 for children, $10 for adults. Scheduled: Noon-8 p.m. Fri.; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sat.; Noon-8 p.m. Sun.; Noon-7 p.m., Mon.
Saturday• Road to the Final Four 5K: 8:30 a.m., Fair Park, Dallas. $20-$30.
• Youth Clinics: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at TCU in Fort Worth, Elzie Odom Recreation Center, Arlington, and Duncanville Fieldhouse. Free. For grades 3 through 8. (ncaa.com/finalfour)
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park, Dallas: Tim McGraw headlining afternoon lineup; The Killers headlining immediately following live broadcast, 12-9 p.m.
• National semifinal: 5:09 p.m., AT&T Stadium, Arlington
• National semifinal: Approx. 7:50 p.m., AT&T Stadium
Sunday• Final Four Dribble: Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. at Dallas City Hall. The Dribble begins at 11:30 a.m. Free 18-under. Children will dribble a basketball through downtown Dallas, from City Hall to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park, Dallas: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band headlining, 2-10:30 p.m.
Monday• National Championship Game: 8 p.m., AT&T Stadium, Arlington
Good for travel on DART, The T, TRE and Denton County Transit Authority. Take the TRE to the CentrePort Station and take bus shuttles to AT&T Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Monday. Four-day pass, $30; one-day pass for Saturday or Monday, $10. Tickets: DART.org/FinalFour or via the GoPass app.
Join the Discussion
Fort Worth Star-Telegram is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.