• Final Four Friday and College All-Star Game: AT&T Stadium, Arlington. Doors open at 11 a.m., All-Star Game, 4:30 p.m. Free.
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park: Jason Aldean headlining, 4-10:30 p.m. Free.
• Bracket Town: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas. $5 for children, $10 for adults. Scheduled: Noon-8 p.m. Fri.; 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sat. 5; Noon-8 p.m. Sun.; Noon-7 p.m., Mon.
• Road to the Final Four 5K: 8:30 a.m., Fair Park, Dallas. $20-$30.
• Youth Clinics: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at TCU in Fort Worth, Elzie Odom Recreation Center, Arlington, and Duncanville Fieldhouse. Free. For grades 3 through 8. (ncaa.com/finalfour)
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park: Tim McGraw headlining afternoon lineup; The Killers headlining immediately following live broadcast, 12-9 p.m.
• National semifinal: 5:09 p.m., AT&T Stadium, Arlington
• National semifinal: Approx. 7:50 p.m., AT&T Stadium, Arlington
• Final Four Dribble: Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.at Dallas City Hall. The Dribble begins at 11:30 a.m. Free 18-under. Children will dribble a basketball through downtown Dallas, from City Hall to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
• March Madness Music Festival, Reunion Park: Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band headlining, 2-10:30 p.m.
• National Championship Game: 8 p.m., AT&T Stadium, Arlington
Good for travel on DART, The T, TRE and Denton County Transit Authority. Take the TRE to the CentrePort Station and take bus shuttles to AT&T Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Monday. Four-day pass, $30; one-day pass for Saturday or Monday, $10. Tickets: DART.org/FinalFour or via the GoPass app.