On Wednesday, Nov.18, from 9 a.m. until noon, the Weatherford Fire Department, Weatherford Police Department, Weatherford ISD, Weatherford Regional Medical Center and Lifecare will join together to conduct a mock safety drill.
The purpose of this exercise is to test the emergency planning processes of all participating organizations and agencies. While the drill will be conducted in a public location, it is not the intent to alarm the community.
Several communications are planned to inform local residents, businesses, and Weatherford ISD families before and during the drill.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Never miss a local story.
▪ LifeCare: John Martin, 817-599-1196
▪ Weatherford Fire Department: Cody Mulloy, Emergency Management 817-597-0531
▪ Weatherford Police Department: David Smith, Commander 817-598-4322 or Chris Crawford, Commander/PIO 817-598-4401.
▪ Weatherford ISD: Danny Miller, Executive Director of School Operations 817-598-2800
▪ Weatherford Regional Medical Center: Natalie Parish, PIO 817-609-3432