Traffic pattern change comes to McAnally Intermediate
08/12/2014 9:18 AM
08/12/2014 9:19 AM
The 2014-15 school year brings many changes, and one of them is the new traffic pattern for dropping off and picking up students at McAnally Intermediate School. The map shows the highlighted changes in orange, where parent pick-up and drop-off entrance and exits will be on the north side of the school. Bus entrance and exit will be on the south side of the school. NO parking will be available on FM 5 in front of the school.
Important dates:• Aug. 14 – Meet the Bearcats, AHS Indoor Practice Facility, 6-7 p.m.
• Aug. 18 – AISD Convocation, 8 a.m. at AHS Auditorium
• Aug. 18 – AISD Board Meeting, 7 p.m. in the AISD boardroom
• Aug. 25 – First day of school for Aledo ISD
• Aug. 25 – AISD Board Meeting, 7 p.m. in the AISD boardroom
• Sept. 1 – Districtwide holiday
• Sept. 9 – Open House: McAnally Intermediate 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Elementary Meet the Teachers for all four campuses is from 3:30-5 p.m.; check your child’s school for more specific information.
McAnally Intermediate Schedule pickup is:• Aug. 21 – 5th grade 4-6 p.m.
• Aug. 22 – 6th grade 4-6 p.m.
AMS Student Orientation is Aug. 21 for all seventh grade and new eighth grade students:• Last names A-L at 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
• Last names M-Z at 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
• All returning eighth-grade students: Aug. 22 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Daniel Ninth Grade student schedules will be distributed at Fish Camp on Friday, Aug. 15 between 3:00 and 6:30 p.m.
AHS Schedule Pickup• Aug. 20 – Seniors at 1 p.m.
• Aug. 21 – Juniors at 9 a.m.
• Aug. 21 – Sophomores at 1 p.m.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
Fort Worth Star-Telegram is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.