Anticipation continues to build as development progresses along Interstate 20 in Willow Park. No where could that excitement be more evident than at a “Tenant Reveal” that took place Wednesday.
A huge crowd gathered to eagerly awaited the news of new business to the area that included the county’s first ever brewery.
“This is a big deal; history in the making,” said Joshua Tarbay co-owner of Parker County Brewery. “I would have thought it would have been a long time ago, but I’ll take the fall of 2017.”
The brewery will also have a full service pizza kitchen and serve a variety of appetizers.
“We’ll have different styles of gourmet pizza using ingredients like double zero flour; it’s going to be the real deal,” Tarbay said. “Our hope is to be the county’s brewery.”
Business partner Ryan Stewart said the main focus will be on craft beer using high quality ingredients.
“On of the things I’m most excited about is the way we’re going to serve beer to you,” Stewart said. “There are only a few places that serve beer like this, it going to be cask ale. It’ll be creamy in texture and full of flavor.”
There will also be beer on tap, wine and cider options.
Other businesses coming to the development are:
▪ Drakes Yoke Wood and Wine, a restaurant known for its Smoky BBQ, southern hospitality; everything people love about Texas, all in one place.
▪ Sunny Street Cafe, located on South Main in Weatherford, will also open a location.
▪ Coffee shop, Café 23:5, will be serving up Crepes, along with a variety of specialty coffees.
▪ Ashley Bryan will open the 2Ten Salon.
“Our concept is a little different from traditional salons,” Bryan said. “We’ll have 10 private suites; there’s nothing like it in Parker County.”
The salon will offer a full array of spa services, Bryan said. From simple hair cuts to hair extensions even microblading.
▪ The Tree of Life Wellness studio will open to provide multiple types of yoga and Pilates, plus life counseling to its members.
▪ TT Sunless Tanning Salon will also open offering massages, waxing and other services.
Lisa Flowers, President and CEO of the East Parker County Chamber of Commerce, said she’s excited about the new businesses.
“We are thrilled to have so many new retail stores and unique restaurants and brewery’s coming to Willow Park,” she said.
Kyle Wilks, developer of the property called it a “rare opportunity.”
“You hear people saying ‘it’s the first of its kind in Parker County.’ As a developer, seeing all of these entrepreneurs coming in and doing these great things, that’s what it’s all about,” Wilks said. “This is fun and very exciting.”
The Shops at Willow Park are located at 120 Crown Point Blvd. in Willow Park and expected to open in July .