One of the city’s oldest continuing businesses, albeit with different owners, is a pharmacy. Mansfield has had its own independent pharmacy since the early 1900s. J.B. Chorn was an early owner of the downtown business, buying the store in 1919. He sold the pharmacy in 1925 to Frank Mayfield. Mayfield sold the store in 1955 to Lloyd Green, who then sold it to Lee Roy Ray in 1961. The business is still in the Ray family, operated by Ray’s son Danny, although now Ray’s Pharmacy has relocated from downtown to East Broad Street.