Check out this list of 2013 summer camps and classes in the Tarrant County area.
We're moms too so we understand the multi-tasking, the dirty diapers, the teen angst. Here, you can connect, share and laugh. Please feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old mom2mom login will not work, so please re-register. If you are a star-telegram.com user, you can use your ST login.Join now
- Tell us why you love sharks for a chance to win tickets to Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine.
- A number of attractions let you take in the scenery while soaring high above the trees.
- Museums, performance groups and even the government ‘money factory’ get into the picture with activities for all ages
- It’s a conundrum many parents face: what to do with the steady flow of drawings, paintings, collages and more that children bring home from school and camp. Which are the keepers, and — besides sticking them up on the refrigerator with magnets — how can you display them creatively?
- Get most of the work out of the way on Sunday, so weekday dinners will be ready in a snap.
03/07/14 06:52:42 PM
Juliet Sykes watched teary-eyed as glass workers began to shape a small white heart.
Michelle Matthews has never met any of the hundreds of parents here and around the country for whom she has sewn and donated baby gowns.
Dear Mr. Dad, I have a real problem with my 10-year-old daughter: Just about everything she says is a lie. If she tells me she's texting a girl friend from school, it's probably a boy. If I ask whether she's cleaned her room, she'll look me straight in the eye and tell me "Yes," even though I know (and she knows I know) that she didn't lift a finger. If I were to ask her if grass is green, she'd probably tell me it isn't. Why is she doing this and how can we get her to stop?
- Hey, what's the big idea?
- New speaker series on National Security to begin at UNT
- UT Arlington physicists happy for Nobel Prize winners
- Fort Worth school district sends all parents a letter about Nov. 5 bond
- Mansfield superintendent being treated for cancer
- Paid advertising: 2013 summer camps and classes
- Classes 4 Kids
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids!
- Free Things 2 Do
Free ongoing family activities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Kids Eat Free
Where to go to get free -- or nearly free -- kids meals in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Parks & Playgrounds
Where to play in Dallas/Fort Worth