Check out this list of 2013 summer camps and classes in the Tarrant County area.
We're moms too so we understand the multi-tasking, the dirty diapers, the teen angst. Here, you can connect, share and laugh. Please feel free to browse, but to participate you must register. Your old mom2mom login will not work, so please re-register. If you are a star-telegram.com user, you can use your ST login.Join now
- There’s a culinary-focused read for children of all ages. Some even have recipes to try at home.
- The studio has got another hit in its repertoire with this heartfelt story of sisterly love.
- When Kimbell Art Museum officials were planning their new building, exhibition space was their primary need. Second on the list of must-haves was a location for the education department and classrooms.
- Your guide to the joy of the season on local stages: ballet, music and theater.
12/03/13 05:33:05 PM
All evidence suggests that as soon as he enters the house, my teenager begins to shed clothes. There were two dirty socks just inside the back door (our usual point of ingress and egress) when I returned home from work the other day. A day or so later, it was a crumpled T-shirt. And last week his belt rested near the cabinet where we keep purses, keys, dog leashes and the like. When I asked why his belt was there, he replied, "Because that's where I took it off." OK. Wrong question.
In a Perfect Holiday World, you are done with all your Christmas shopping, have all your baking (and freezing) checked off the to-do list, decorated the house to the nines and now you have a nice relaxing few weeks to celebrate the warmth of the holiday season with your family and, especially, the kids.
Modern U.S. moms get more relaxation time in front of the tube than their predecessors and they do less housework, too, according to new research.
- New speaker series on National Security to begin at UNT
- UT Arlington physicists happy for Nobel Prize winners
- Fort Worth school district sends all parents a letter about Nov. 5 bond
- Mansfield superintendent being treated for cancer
- Fort Worth ISD hiring teachers for Saturday math and reading sessions
- Paid advertising: 2013 summer camps and classes
- Classes 4 Kids
Art, dance, gymnastics and swimming classes for kids!
- Free Things 2 Do
Free ongoing family activities in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Kids Eat Free
Where to go to get free -- or nearly free -- kids meals in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Parks & Playgrounds
Where to play in Dallas/Fort Worth