▪ Fall/holiday craft fair, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. today, Arlington Park Baptist Church, 5510 Matlock Road, Arlington. Door prizes. Refreshments available for a donation to youth ministries. Free.
▪ Church anniversary, 3:30 p.m. Sunday, Forest Hill AME Church, 3629 Knox St., Fort Worth. Theme is “Running the Race.” The Rev. Walter McDonald of Baker Chapel AME is guest preacher.
▪ 19th anniversary celebration of pastor Kenneth Jones Jr. and family, 10:45 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sunday, Como First Baptist Church, 5228 Goodman Ave., Fort Worth. Guest ministers include the Rev. Ralph Taylor of Long Island, N.Y. in morning and the Rev. Steven Brown of Dallas in afternoon.
▪ 100th anniversary celebration revival, 7 p.m. Nov. 13, 6 p.m. Nov. 14 and 10:30 a.m. Nov. 15, Gambrell Street Baptist Church, 1616 W. Gambrell St., Fort Worth. Former Gambrell pastors scheduled to participate are the Revs. Lloyd Elder, Joel Gregory and Frank Page. The current pastor is the Rev. Jim Spivey; pastor emeritus is the Rev. Clyde Glazener. Reservations for a 2 p.m. Saturday luncheon are requested by Sunday. Call 817-294-4957 or 817-923-8592.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Christmas boutique and lunch, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Friday , All Saints’ Episcopal Church, 5001 Crestline Road in Fort Worth. Lunch available for purchase after 11 a.m. St. Anne’s Bookstore & Gifts expands into the parish hall and parlor featuring jewelry, books, Christmas décor and cards, fine imported woolens and many other gift items.
▪ “A Time to Talk,” a conversation about advance care planning within the Jewish community, 8:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m. Nov. 15, Beth-El Congregation, 4900 Briarhaven Road, Fort Worth. Guest speakers and clergy specialize in the issue. Registration $18 before Monday, $25 after. Register at tarrantfederation.org or call Cindy Simon at the Jewish Federation, 817-569-0892.
▪ Hope for the Holidays service, 7 p.m. Nov. 19, Arborlawn United Methodist Church, 5001 Briarhaven Road, Fort Worth. The interdenominational worship service is especially for grieving people. Transportation available. Childcare provided. Information: 817-731-0701 or arborlawnumc.org.
Email announcements at least two weeks before the desired publication date to firstname.lastname@example.org.