▪ Health and Service Fair, 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, Baker Chapel A.M.E. Church, 1050 E. Humbolt St., Fort Worth. Free blood pressure screening, AIDS testing, CPR training, and information on diabetes, heart disease and more. A bounce house, water slide and free clothing for youngsters.
▪ Good & Beautiful Conference, 6:30-9 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 12, First Methodist Mansfield, 777 N. Walnut Creek Drive. Features James Bryan Smith, pastor and author of The Good and Beautiful God series. $15 per person. Details and registration at firstmethodistmansfield.org/conference.
▪ 30th anniversary services, 9:30 and 11 a.m. Sept. 13, NorthWood Church, 1870 Rufe Snow Drive, Keller.
▪ Women’s Ministries Luncheon featuring Fort Worth Mayor Betsy Price, 12:15 p.m. Sept. 20, University Christian Church, 2720 S. University Drive, Fort Worth. Price will discuss the Blue Zones initiative. Register at universitychristian.org.
▪ CROP Hunger Walk, 2 p.m. Sept. 20, Dee J. Kelly Alumni Center, TCU. The “Ending Hunger One Step at a Time” event will raise money for the Tarrant Area Food Bank. Registration/check-in is at 1:30 p.m.
▪ Journey Through Grief classes, 6:30-8 p.m. Mondays beginning Sept. 21, First Methodist Mansfield, 777 N. Walnut Creek Drive. This class helps grieving people understand and integrate loss into their lives in a small group setting. Free. Nursery available. RSVP at www.firstmethodistmansfield.org.
▪ Laudato Si’ and Me: On Care for Our Common Home, 2 p.m. Oct. 4, parish hall, St. Andrew Catholic Church, 3312 Dryden Road, Fort Worth. Laudato Ralph McCloud of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops will lead a workshop and discussion of the encyclical from Pope Francis. RSVP: 817-927-5383.
Items should be received two weeks before the desired publication date. Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.