1. Vbeauté Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent
This oil-free, hypoallergenic serum harnesses powerful botanical ingredients to break down sun spots, reduce inflammation, brighten and strengthen skin, and impart a soft, dewy glow. $45. Soft Surroundings.
2. Rita Hazan Ultimate Shine Gloss for Color
Celebrity colorist Rita Hazan has just the antidote to color-faders like sun, heat and chlorine. Her shade-saving foam comes in five formulations for different hair colors to moisturize, add shine and protect color vibrancy between salon appointments. $26. Sephora.
Never miss a local story.
3. Jan Marini Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant
This tinted sunscreen doesn’t just protect your face against the UVA and UVB rays that cause premature aging — it’s enhanced with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories and oil-controlling ingredients that make it perfect to wear under makeup or alone. $54. The Skin Clinic.
4. Jane Iredale Powder-Me SPF
This unique product provides broad-spectrum UVB/UVA 30 protection in a powder form that can be used on the body, face and scalp. It stays water-resistant for up to 40 minutes, and contains minerals that calm existing sunburns and nourish the skin while it’s being protected. $45.50. Soft Surroundings.
5. Guinot Longue Vie Foot Cream
From flip-flops and strappy sandals to pool decks and beaches, your feet take a beating all season long. But Guinot’s new fast-absorbing, rejuvenating cream is designed to hydrate skin, relieve blisters, and deodorize and sanitize. $28. DermStore.com.
6. Oribe Foundation Mist
Refresh your style anytime and anywhere with a quick spritz of this nutrient-rich conditioning spray. Use it on wet hair, too, to add shine and detangle before styling. $24. Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea.
7. Jan Marini Age Intervention Retinol PlusAfter a day in the sun, treat your skin to this blend of retinol, peptides and antioxidants. Specially formulated to soothe, hydrate and fight against sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, it also improves the appearance of skin texture and pore size. $85. The Skin Clinic.
8. SkinMedica Daily Physical Defense Sunscreen
With a broad-spectrum SPF of 30+, this all-purpose cream is gentle enough for the whole family and for those with sensitive or post-procedure skin, yet strong enough to protect the face and neck areas. $46. Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea.
9. Sonya Dakar MicroVenom Daily Defense
All of the benefits of the popular MicroVenom line are in here, from the synthetic snake venom that fights fine facial lines and wrinkles, to the apple stem cell technology that gives skin a healthy glow, to the gentle scents of lavender and tangerine, plus the power of SPF 30. $45. Daireds Salon & Spa Pangea.
Fringed cotton makeup bag: $38, You Are Here.