An Argyle teen attending a music festival at Fair Park in Dallas died late Saturday and more than two dozen others were treated for drug, alcohol and heat-related problems, a Dallas fire official said Sunday.
About 30 people were treated for various problems at the Electric Daisy Carnival. Fire officials did not have an estimate of the number of people at the festival, which was sold out.
The Argyle teen was identified as Andrew Graf, 19. He died at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas shortly before 11 p.m. Saturday, fire officials said.
The cause of death is pending toxicology reports, authorities said.
Never miss a local story.
Fire officials began getting reports of problems about 9 p.m., and authorities cleared the event by 3 a.m. Sunday.
Officials said the event was an electronic dance music festival where many patrons wear neon attire.
The festival began about 4 p.m. and was scheduled to end at 2 a.m. Sunday, according to the Electric Daisy Carnival website.
The festival was held at Centennial Hall and the Automobile Building as well as outside those two buildings, said Jason Evans, a spokesman with Dallas Fire-Rescue.