They're Two, They're Four, They're Six, They're Eight...
Do you know the rest of the words of this song? If you do, you'll definitely want to keep reading to learn how you can get your ticket to the Thrill of The Ride Tour. And if you don't know the words, I'm sure you know who the #1 True Blue Engine is!
Little engineers won’t believe their eyes—or their ears! For the first time ever at Day Out With Thomas™, Thomas the Tank Engine™ will be able to talk to his fans. Boys and girls will be cheerfully greeted by the #1 Engine when he pulls into The Grapevine Vintage Railroad for Day Out with Thomas™: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014, presented by HIT Entertainment and sponsored by MEGA Brands and Hard Rock Hotels.
Never miss a local story.
Day Out with Thomas: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014 is a fun-filled event that provides children of all ages the opportunity to climb aboard and take a ride with Thomas as well as participate in Thomas & Friends themed activities. The tour, now in its 19th year, will make stops in 42 U.S. cities and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2014.Activities to enjoy include:
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans! (rain or shine)
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
- Petting Zoo from A One of a Kind Pony Party
- Live stage music and magic shows
- Island of Sodor Sandbox Dig!
- Huge model train layout & more!
March 28-30 & April 4-6, 2014, 9 am - 6 pm
705 S. Main Street, Grapevine, TX 76051
Tickets $17-22 plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply). Tickets available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630 or by visiting the Grapevine ticket page here.
For more information and directions, contact (214) 428-0101 or visit http://www.museumoftheamericanrailroad.org