Now I finally get what all the buzz is all about.
I just returned from a shopping venture to the newly opened Nordstrom Rack at the Parks mall. After a quick walkabout to get my bearings, I made a beeline over to beauty.
Wow. The deals were simply amazing. My faves included:
- Bliss Youth As We Know It Anti-Aging Cleanser. Nordstrom Rack price: $12.95. Original retail price: $30.
Never miss a local story.
- Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Pout lip glosses. Nordstrom Rack price: $19.97. Original retail price: $30.
- Too-Faced Nude Attitude Makeup Set. Nordstrom Rack price: $14.95. Original retail price: $38.
A few caveats:
- Everything there is not a steal. You need to have a rough idea of what the retail price is to know if you're getting a good deal. For example, O.P.I. polish was $7.95. Not a good deal. Head over to Ulta instead and use the $3.50 coupon you'll find in the Sunday paper.
- The store is stocked with older merchandise that didn't move, so you won't find the most current trends.