A nationally recognized leader in senior living and the only accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Tarrant County Rated 'ONE OF THE TOP HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS IN TEXAS" WITH A 5 STAR Rating!
Full-Time Temporary 12 month Assignment!
The Recruiting Manager will have the opportunity to be part of a sophisticated and collaborative team at Trinity Terrace Retirement (TTR), where you will contribute to the development of our recruiting strategy to achieve our corporate goals. You’ll manage recruitment within a specific regional area and be a partner to your hiring managers and their teams, working a full-time temporary assignment for a 12 month period from an office in Fort Worth, Texas. You’ll also be part of our high functioning, innovative corporate Operations and Human Resources teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Healthcare, or a related field is preferred
• Three or more years’ experience in human resources, corporate recruitment, or agency recruitment required
• Two or more years’ experience in the management and supervision of recruitment department staff required
• Working knowledge of California employment law required
• Healthcare / Senior Living recruitment experience preferred
• PHR, SPHR, AIRS certifications preferred
• Intermediate use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Candidate sourcing using various Web-based tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, and industry
• Analyze information to make data-driven decisions
• Communicate effectively to and within all levels of our organizational structure
• Provide superior customer service
• Ability to persuade and market openings to active and passive candidates
• Cold call candidates to promote positions
• Build vertical networks within a specified job family
• Able to adapt, promote, and champion change
• Able to travel
Compensation & Benefits
• Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision care
• Life/AD&D insurance
• Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time
• Excellent retirement package: a 401(k) with a 4% employer match, and an employer-sponsored pension
Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and have no prior felony, criminal convictions.
Human Resources Department
1600 Texas St., Fort Worth, TX 76102
Apply Online: www.prsemployment.com