FREE EVERYTHING: Revealed - Secret List of Prizes at the Dallas Kids Expo 2011
Dallas Kids Expo, March 26 at Dallas Market Hall
03/25/2011 12:53 AM
03/25/2011 12:56 AM
My little boy is the biggest fan of Thomas the Train (technically it's Thomas the Tank Engine I've learned, but I digress), so when one of mama's projects was to promote the upcoming Dallas Kids Expo on Saturday with Thomas - I suddenly became the coolest mom ever (well for at least a week.)
Now as the event is only a few days away, I am also excited to attend the Dallas Kids Expo. And in the last few hours as we put together the schedule and the layout, I came across the extensive giveaway list -- WOW! With so many contests happening, there's no reason why you shouldn't get the chance to come home with something, unless you are me and since you work with the event, you don't get to win anything:)
So because you know I love freebies, I wanted to give you the lowdown on the motherload available at the Dallas Kids Expo:
Thomas & Friends - Day Out with Thomas Tickets and Thomas Live Tickets!
Taste of Dallas - 4- tickets to event, 4- Midway Bracelets, 4- snowcones & $25 in taste dollars to be used at participating Restaurants on site
Texas Motor Speedway - Win a Samsung Camaro http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/Samsung-Mobile-500-10-Years-Rolling-Camaro-Sweepstakes.aspx and a chance to win a No Limits Prize Pack that includes T-shirt / Hat / Poster / Key Chain / Sticker / Etc.
Gymboree - 1 month of free classes
Glorietta Summer Camps - 1 Week of Camp
Camp Kiowa - ½ week off of summer camp ($800 value)
Children’s Courtyard - 1 week of tuition
Pooter’s Cloth Diaper Gift Basket - Gift Basket ($100 value)
So do you need another reason to attend the event? Check this out:• For one day only – March 26 at Dallas Market Hall, the Dallas Kids Expo will become THE PLACE for all things DFW with unique exhibitors and services, educational seminars for parents (and kids), jammed-packed entertainment and great deals for all the things families are looking for!
• With a big stage, lots of great games and activities, sought-after features, exciting surprises and Dallas-area premier kid-focused exhibitors, the Dallas Kids Expo is committed to providing parents and children the best of what the DFW Metroplex has to offer. The 3nd Annual Dallas Kids Expo is THE community resource for everything for DFW families!
• All Aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine™ and his all-new interactive show will be at DKE for an exclusive opportunity. Kids will get the chance to meet Thomas and get a picture to remember the memory as well as participate in an interactive show!
• We are excited this year we’re rolling out the red carpet for characters from Universal Pictures’ new animated comedy, Hop, featuring voices by Russell Brand. They will be at DKE for kids to meet and introducing their new movie!
• There are so many things to do at the event including a live petting zoo, bounce houses, arts and crafts and much more!
• Mom and Dad will not want to miss our information seminars like The ABCs to Creating a Future for your Children with College Savings Plans, Internet Security for Your Family? Also learn tips for your family’s nutrition with healthy cooking demonstrations from the exclusive Tower Club!
• All families will also receive special security bracelets so parents can feel safe that the family that comes together, stays together.
• We recently just launched our new Facebook page – search: Dallas Kids Expo – which provides parents specials, tips and contest for DFW families including free tickets and special prizes like Thomas the Engine merchandise.
• We are all about saving you money at Dallas Kids Expo. Tickets are available online before the event at reduced costs and your kids, 12 and under, can get in free with a jar of peanut butter for the North Texas Food Bank. And parking is also free at Dallas Market Hall.
3rd Annual Dallas Kids Expo
March 26, 2011 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Dallas Market Hall, 2200 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207
*Pre-sale tickets are available online at www.dallaskidsexpo.com.
General Admission - Adults: $5 online pre-sale, $7 at the door.
Kids (12 and under): $1 or FREE with a jar of peanut butter. Parking is free.
A portion of the proceeds benefit North Texas Food Bank.
All patrons will be provided “security bands” to ID parent and child matches.
For additional information, visit www.dallaskidsexpo.com.
Join the Discussion
Fort Worth Star-Telegram is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.