Be a bronzed goddess
05/12/2010 6:58 PM
12/10/2010 11:23 AM
I spent years bemoaning my fair skin, subjecting it to countless (and fruitless) hours in the sun. Now that I'm older and wiser, I know faking it is the way to go. Except every self-tanner I tried was messy, smelly, streaky or all of the above.
Until now. I just discovered Kiss My Face Instant Sunless Tanner that's amazingly easy to apply. Here's why I heart it (and you will, too):
- No streaking. The brown gel glides on smoothly and lets you see where it has been applied.
- Quick-drying. This stuff dries right away, so you don't have to dance around your bathroom in the buff waiting to get dressed. You'll see a light tan in seconds and a deeper color in four hours.
- Sans nasty chemicals. Kiss My Face doesn't use artificial colors or unnecessary chemicals in their products.
- Smells good. The scent is light and pleasantly nondescript.
- Natural color. Fun fact: The formula uses walnut extract to give you a natural-looking glow. Which means you won't end up looking like an Oompa Loompa.
Helpful hints: Exfoliate before applying so the color goes on evenly. And make sure to scrub your hands with soap and water so your palms aren't stained.
Now go get your bronze on!
Kiss My Face Instant Sunless Tanner, $12.95
Join the Discussion
Fort Worth Star-Telegram is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.