They're Two, They're Four, They're Six, They're Eight...Do you know the rest of the words of this song? If you do, you'll definitely want to keep reading to learn how you can get your ticket to the Thrill of The Ride Tour. And if you don't know the words, I'm sure you know who the #1 True Blue Engine is!Little engineers won’t believe their eyes—or their ears! For the first time ever at Day Out With Thomas™, Thomas the Tank Engine™ will be able to talk to his fans. Boys and girls will be cheerfully greeted by the #1 Engine when he pulls into The Grapevine Vintage Railroad for Day Out with Thomas™: The Thrill of the Ride Tour 2014, presented by HIT Entertainment and sponsored by MEGA Brands and Hard Rock Hotels.
- A 25-minute (approximate) ride with Thomas the Tank Engine and hear Thomas greet his fans! (rain or shine)
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps, temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets.
- Storytelling, video viewing and live music
- Petting Zoo from A One of a Kind Pony Party
- Live stage music and magic shows
- Island of Sodor Sandbox Dig!
- Huge model train layout & more!