A three-member appeals board upheld NASCAR’s sweeping penalties against Penske Racing on Wednesday for a failed inspection last month at Texas and team owner Roger Penske vowed to take the ruling to the series’ highest level.The National Stock Car Racing Appeals Panel unanimously upheld all penalties levied against the organization, including defending champion Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano, over confiscated parts in the rear suspensions. NASCAR chief appellate officer John Middlebrook will hear Penske’s final appeal Tuesday.“Obviously a disappointing outcome with the panel,” Penske said. “We have a good case and we are allowed under the NASCAR rules in the rule book to appeal this to the next level. We’ve notified NASCAR that we will appeal this ruling today to the next level.”Penske declined to discuss much of the case because the team will argue again before Middlebrook. NASCAR docked both drivers 25 points, fined the two crew chiefs $100,000 each and suspended seven Penske team members.IndyCar team closingPanther DRR confirmed that it will shut down after the Indianapolis 500 later this month. The team has struggled to find enough sponsorship money. The team said Oriol Servia would drive the No. 22 in this weekend’s Sao Paulo Indy 300 and the Indianapolis 500 on May 26, but there were no plans to race again this season.